FINAL OUTCOMES

 SET OF BEST OUTCOMES FOR EACH FILM


This is my selection of final outcomes that I feel are the most successful and the ones that I love the most.

I have selected a variety of foreign language poster variants too as the aesthetic produced is particularly exciting. I had a lot of fun using my language skills learnt in school to translate the original  titles of the films.

I have also paid particularly close attention to the choice of typography and spacing between licensing, image and title - kerning.

The tutorials with my tutor proved to be extremely valuable and the lessons learnt in them about poster design, kerning and composition have greatly helped me produce these posters. 

In an ideal world I would have looked forward to printing each of these posters off using the high quality large format printers at Uni and hand in a set of high quality A2 and A1 prints on matt german etch paper (Hahnemule) 



ALIEN

















CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND

 


















ANNIHILATION 














SKY PHENOMENA MANCHESTER MUSEUM EXHIBITION











WAR OF THE WORLDS














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG POST 4: ALIEN

BLOG POST 2: BRIEF PLANS/PROPOSALS

BLOG POST 5: DRAWING AND PRINTMAKING DEVELOPMENT NOTES FROM TUTOR MACK